If you have questions about a relationship and want to get an intuitive tarot reading to see where things might be going, asking good questions will help you get the most out of your reading.
Ask Good Questions to Get Good Answers
In a reading, the quality of the information you receive is directly related to the quality of questions you ask.
For example, asking “Is person X my soulmate?” is not a quality question.
First of all, we all have multiple soulmates, so the person you are asking about could very well be a soulmate, but that doesn’t mean you two are destined to have a long and happy relationship. You might feel a strong connection with them because you two have a past life connection and karma to complete, not necessarily because you are meant to be together long-term.
Here are some better quality questions to ask about a new relationship or person you are interested in:
- What are the pros and cons of pursuing a relationship with person X?
- What is the current trajectory of my relationship with person X?
- What are the lessons or themes I am exploring from a soul level with person X?
If you don’t have a particular person you are asking about, but want to know when you will meet someone special, you might ask:
- What can I do to help bring in the partner and relationship I want?
- What are the main factors preventing me from attracting the healthy and joyful relationship I desire?
- What main lessons and themes in my life do I need to pay attention to, in order to be ready for the relationship and partner I want?
These questions are much more powerful and give the opportunity for much more insight, than simply asking if a particular person is your soulmate.
I believe readings should always be positive and empowering for the person asking the questions!
Fridays at Stargazers!
Get your questions answered with a reading from Una Drake at Stargazers Bookstore in Bellevue, WA, each Friday from Noon – 6 PM!
Call 425-885-7289 to book your session today!
Or call Una at 206-491-3555 to book a telephone session.